Human beings have worked out their problems, brainstormed ideas, and put together projects for many years with the trusty pen and paper.
Why the need for Mind Maps?
- Viewing: Take in the bigger picture easily and quickly at a glance.
- Recollection: The visual nature of Mind Maps allows for easy recall.
- Simplification: Mind Maps allow for the simplification of complex relationships
- Fluidity: Add, erase or change information easily without altering the entire map
- Collaboration: Mind Maps are a great and easy way for groups to work together
- Creativity: Mind Mapping can be an enjoyable process and get the creative juices flowing!
- Flexibility: ANYTHING can be Mind Mapped!
You can use Mind Mapping as a tool to help you in any area of your life.Whether it be writing, marketing, or personal related, Mind Mapping is an easy and effective way to get organized!
Get Started Using Mind Maps
Get our full training on how to use mind maps titled, “Mind Maps for Authors” that includes videos, templates and more. It includes 30 mind map templates for authors!
Don't Miss Anything!
Sign up to our exclusive newsletter below to stay up to date with our publishing and marketing tips, resources and more. Plus, you'll get instant access to our training, "Building a Book Marketing Plan" ($27 value).
Click Here for Instant Access