In the “Book Marketing Survival Guide Series” we take authors step-by-step through successfully marketing their books. The first book was all about getting honest reviews for your books, and now we’re releasing the second book…
Are you ready to go on tour?
Blogs offer an amazing source of publicity for both independent and traditionally-published authors, connecting them with readers and giving them lifetime exposure. Many writers, however, don’t tap into these incredible, free book marketing tools. In this book, A. Terry explains how blog tours can help increase your exposure and sales for your book and will show you in concise, step-by-step terms how to set up your own blog tour with minimum stress and maximum success.
In this book, you’ll discover…
Blog Tour Basics
- Getting an Introduction to Blog Tours
- 7 Different Types of Blog Posts You Will See on Blog Tours
- Whether or Not You Should Manage It Yourself or Hire a Service
How to Manage a Blog Tour
This section includes step-by-step instructions in what to do:
- Before the Blog Tour
- During the Blog Tour
- After the Blog Tour
Join award-winning novelist, A. Terry, whose books have been promoted on more than one hundred blogs in the past year, and get equipped to take your book to the next level of marketing excellence with this book.
Get Your Copy Here:
Praise for “How to Promote Your Book with a Blog Tour”
“A. Terry offers a lot of practical, step-by-step advice for authors who want to increase sales and reach new readers through the tried-and-true method of virtual book tours.” – Elaine Wilkes, PhD, award-winning author, creator of “How To Get Your Book Sold To Libraries” Udemy e-course
Optional Toolkit Upgrade:
The Blog Tours Toolkit contains time-saving tools and resources to help you promote your book through blog tours. You’ll get templates, spreadsheets, and more to help your blog tour be a success!
In this toolkit, you will get:
- Everything we’ve outlined above and more…
- Seven editable byline templates in a Word document (.doc)
- Two guest blogging request letter templates in a Word document (.doc)
- Guest blogging calendar in an Excel spreadsheet to keep you organized and on schedule.
- Blog research spreadsheet in Excel to help you find the best blogs to contact for your tour.
- A guest blogging action plan and checklist (.pdf)
- Seven promotional fill-in-the-blank e-mail templates (.pdf)
- And a lot more…