If you catch yourself all too often saying “I don’t have time to …”
“Grab A Notepad And A Timer…
We Are Going To Reveal To You
A Simple System Of How To
Finally Get Things Done!”
Quit ‘Spinning Your Wheels’,
Going To Bed Feeling You Wasted Your Day,
Seeing More And More Stuff Pile Up
From the desk of: Shelley Hitz
If you give us just a few minutes of your time, we promise to deliver back to you much more in return.
In just a moment, on the page below, we are going to reveal to you a simple system you can begin using right now (yes, we give you everything).
This system will allow you to easily re-capture more hours in your day, more days in your week, and even more weeks in your year.
It’s the perfect solution for you if you regularly find yourself looking back at at your day wondering what in the world happened to all your time, and why you have very few results to show for it.
It’s going to help you take care of all the things you have to do on a regular basis, from the small stuff like checking email and reading the news, to the more important tasks, like building your business and spending quality time with your family.
It’s so effective, it was recently used it to take an idea from an initial thought to a complete ready-to-install software product in only 5 days.
Better yet, there was still plenty of time to eat 3 meals a day (or more), get plenty of sleep, watch TV shows, hang out with friends, and generally do what is required in a normal day.
In other words…it turned a mere human into an action machine!
So, If you’re ready to learn it, keep reading … or, if you prefer a quick (approximate 6 minute) video that will explain the highlights, just click the play button below:
Here’s The System (Time Boxing):
The time boxing system consists of three simple steps:
- Write down all the things you want to get done for the day. Everything from writing, creating content, or planning your next project to answering your email and balancing your checkbook.
- Assign a specific time to each task or group of tasks. Anything from 15 minutes to 3 hours. Chunks of 30 minutes or less work best.
- Select a task, start a timer (like an egg timer), and focus on nothing but accomplishing that task. This means you don’t answer the phone, you don’t get up for a drink, you don’t log onto Facebook – none of that. You remain focused on the task-at-hand!
If you practice these three simple steps regularly, it will totally revolutionize the way you get things done in your life – guaranteed!
It’s as if it awakens an unstoppable force inside you that’s been asleep for way too long.
Take a look at them again, then take 30 seconds and allow the structure and purpose behind these three steps to sink in. You’ll instinctively see the genius in the system.
We can say this without sounding like we are bragging, because we didn’t develop it, we are simply true-believers in it. It’s called “time boxing”, and the true power in the system is that it forces you to focus, and focus is the magic key to getting more done, consistently.
Now, we can probably guess your next question…
Why Does It Work So Well?
We aren’t psychologists, so we can’t tell you for certain why this system works, but we can share with you what effect using it has on our brains in order to almost force it to want to take action on a consistent basis.
It boils down to fact that it uses these three key elements:
- An end-result or goal (each of your daily tasks) – Our brains love goals, big or small, because they’re built to be goal-seeking machines. Give your brain a goal, and it immediately goes to work finding ways to achieve it.
- A specific timeframe or deadline (the time you assign each task) – Once your brain has a goal, a deadline is the fuel that motivates it to act! The shorter the deadline, the more revved up your brain gets.
- Believability (the order and structure of the system) – Instead surrendering yourself to lackluster results because you see your day as an overwhelming, uncontrollable mess, this system breaks your day down into small, manageable pieces that you actually see yourself getting done with ease. When you believe you can, you will!
When these three elements are brought together, the synergy totally transforms the way you psychologically and emotionally look at all the things you have to do.
So much so, that after you’ve used it for a while, you almost feel yourself getting addicted to taking action. We don’t know about you, but that’s a habit we can definitely live with!
Making The System Even Better
While the system itself is very powerful, when you use it every day, you begin noticing a few minor, pesky things about the manual approach that slow the process down a bit and make it feel clunky:
- You have to manually make a daily list the slow, ‘old-fashioned’ way – with pen and paper
- You have to remember what needs to be added to the list, including tasks you take care of on a regular basis
- You have to find a timer (a watch or egg timer) and repeatedly set/reset it for each task
- You have to constantly refer back to your daily list to manually cross items off list that you’ve accomplished
Because we have personally experience the power of using this system, we knew others would benefit from it as well. But we also knew that some of these drawbacks, although seemingly minor, might either slow them down when using it, or prevent them from trying it altogether.
In addition, it’s a well-established fact that the more your mind can visualize something, including your daily plan, the more real it becomes, and the more likely you are to take action on it.
Fortunately, in our day and age, all of these can be easily solved with technology – software.
The following software was created around the system with the following goals in mind:
- Working with, and adding daily tasks had to be simple
- The setting and creation of timers had to be automated
- The completion of tasks needed to be tied to some sort of on-screen visual feedback
- The interface had to be intuitive and visually appealing
Here’s the very first drawing of the initial idea, scribbled on a Post-it Note (which was almost thrown away):
And here’s the end-result…
Introducing: Productivity Coach
Simple • Intuitive • Results!
Simple, intuitive, results!
Those 3 words represent what Productivity Coach is all about.
The goal behind Productivity Coach is simple: To give you a way to visually structure your day in a way that you feel absolutely compelled to focus, take action, and get things done, once and for all!
When you use Productivity Coach, there’s no complicated time-management ‘system’ you need to learn or remember.
All you need is:
- A list of tasks – I’m sure you have plenty of those
- Time to get them done – If you’re breathing right now, I’ll assume you have that
- A finger to click your mouse – If you don’t have one, we apologize
In addition to being built around a system designed to motivate you to take more action, the interface helps you get absolutely clear about your day, allowing you to easily visualize your time and accomplishments at-a-glance.
How Productivity Coach Lives Up To Its Name
- Flip The Action Switch In Your Your Head From ‘NO’ To ‘YES’ – No longer will overwhelmingly big tasks paralyze you from taking little to no action. Use Productivity Coach to break these monsters into smaller, bite-sized pieces you WANT to eat!
- Laugh At Procrastination – Take any task you’ve been putting off, give yourself 30 minutes or whatever amount of time it will take to get it done, start your timer, and watch what happens. This simple process, which Productivity Coach automates, creates a ‘virtual’ space in your brain for that task that you feel unexplainably compelled to fill with its completion!
- Sharpen Your Focus – Using Action Enforcer regularly helps you get into the habit of eliminating productivity-killing distractions so you focus your concentration and energy to the task-at-hand.
Build Unstoppable Momentum – With each task you complete using Action Enforcer, you build up a momentum that propels you to not only get more done, but get it done faster and more efficiently than ever!
- Get Your Brain Storming – Experience the liberating and revealing practice of brainstorming by setting aside a specific amount of time before starting any project to do it. Even short, 15 minute brainstorming sessions can produce some eye-opening results.
- Control Your Time Instead Of It Controlling You – Using Productivity Coach helps you to become more aware of how and where you spend your time each day. As you become more aware of your habits, you easily discover ways to use your time more productively, and eliminate previously hidden time-wasters. In fact, there’s a built in reporting system within Productivity Coach that will tell you what you accomplished today, yesterday, this week, this month. No longer will you wonder where your time went, you’ll know … and if you’re not happy with where your time went, now you’ll have the ability to stare those time wasting demons in the face and say once and for all … “I’m in charge here!”.
- Find Balance In Your Life – Add more structure to every one of your days by purposely allotting specific chunks of time for work, play, and growth so that you avoid the frustration and unhappiness that comes from an unbalanced life.
- Make Time For Your Dreams – Are you neglecting your dreams and letting everything else gobble up your limited time, energy, and resources? Use Productivity Coach to make time every day to take even a little action to move you closer to things you want in life!
- Smash Those Nagging Small Tasks With A Sledgehammer – You know the kind; they’re important, and they need done, but they’re small and you never seem to find time get them done and cross them off your list. Use Action Enforcer, set aside a measly 30 minutes, and don’t just whittle away at your list – set it on fire!
- Go From Great To Good Enough – Spending too much time on a project/task due to perfectionism can almost be as unproductive as putting it off completely. You’ll reel in this nasty habit completely by giving clear, specific time-limits to tasks and an alarm that acts as a slap-in-the-face that it’s time to move on.
- Limit Your Intake Of ‘Time-Snacks’ – Quit checking email, Twittering, and updating your Facebook page mindlessly, with no regard for how it’s eating-away at your time, then feeling guilty about it all later. Use Productivity Coach to ‘allow’ yourself a specific amount time to enjoy it as much as you want.
Productivity Coach Makes It Easy To Take Action
- Plan Your Day In Less Than 30 Seconds – Action Enforcer comes pre-loaded with dozens of common tasks, and you can add as many of your own as you want. With all your tasks readily available, you’ll have your day planned in no time!
- Discover Where Your Time Is Going – At the click of a button, Action Enforcer will go to work generating a report about all the actions you’ve completed, helping you quickly see how and where you’re time is really being spent..
- See Your Day With More Clarity Than Ever Before – Instead of your day being some blurry, abstract ‘thing’ of stuff you need to do, Action Enforcer uses various graphical elements to help you actually visualize it, making it more real and more achievable to you.
- Feel A Stronger Sense Of Accomplishment – As you finish tasks using Action Enforcer, the interface will provide you with visual feedback of their completion, giving you even more momentum to continue moving forward.
- It’s Your Full-Time Coach – Action Enforcer is a very lightweight application, meaning it takes up very little of your computers’ resources so you can use it all day every day knowing it’s not standing in the way of getting other things done on your computer.
- Plenty Of Room, Even For Your Busiest Days – With the ability to display up to 12 timers at once, from 5 minutes to 3 hours each, you’ll always have plenty of flexibility to manage and plan even your busiest days.
- Spend More Time Using It, And Less Time Learning How To Use It – With an intuitive, simple interface, mastering its use usually takes less than 3 minutes!
Are You Ready To Start Getting Results?
You don’t need reminded that your time is valuable, you already know it is!
Your challenge isn’t seeing the value in your time, it’s probably the lack of a way to manage it for maximum results.
Think about this: with what you’ve seen about Productivity Coach, do you think it’s possible you could reclaim 100 hours a year in your life that are currently being lost to who-knows-what?
How about 75 hours? Or 50? Or maybe just 25 hours a year (just 2 a month)?
What could all that valuable time mean to you?
- More money in your pocket?
- More time with your kids?
- More time enjoying your favorite hobbies?
- More time contributing to others?
- More time to learn and grow?
- More time to throw up your feet and enjoy life?
Regardless of everything you’ll gain from using Productivity Coach, we want to offer it to you for just
You Also Get These Additional Bonuses!
When you grab a copy of the Productivity Coach today, you’ll also receive:
Bonus #1: Action Unleashed!
Inside you’ll discover 23 proven strategies for helping you take more action each and every day.
Some Of What You’ll learn:
- Immediately put a plug in one of the most prolific time-wasters of a generation
- How to work in a state of ‘flow’ in order to achieve faster and better results
- Speed through your day like you’re driving with your foot to the floor!
- Get your brain to quit telling you ‘NO’ and get it to start telling you ‘YES’!
- How to ‘crank-up’ your action-thermostat in no-time flat
- Discover how you may be hanging ‘weights’ on your brain that are slowing you down, and how to easily get rid of them
- Learn about the magic of using ‘mini-blueprints’ for handling major tasks like never before
- Learn why the last minutes you spend today may be the most important for tomorrow
- Take control of this activity, which trains you to do anything BUT take action
- What you should do after eating, when you feel like going back to bed
- Discover the power of the most important question you can ask yourself on a regular basis!
- What Benjamin Franklin said over 250 years ago about taking action that still proves true today
- 5 simple tips that keep your body in shape so you can get things done!
Bonus #2: Two High Quality Goal Setting Posters
You will get high quality (300 dpi) images of both of the posters 11×17 inches that you can print off or use on your computer.
Plus, you get our 30 day money back guarantee…
Grab Your Copy Now
This Is What You Do…
When you click the order button below, you’ll be taken to a secure order page where you enter your credit card information (you can pay via PayPal as well).
As soon as your secure transaction has been processed, you’ll be forwarded to a page where you can download the Productivity Coach software, including the bonus, a quick start guide, user’s guide, and everything you need to quickly start reclaiming time you perhaps never even knew you were frittering away.
The whole process is quick and easy. You’ll be ready to go in just minutes.
Productivity Coach is available for Windows and Mac platforms
(will run on any version of Windows from Windows 98 through Windows 7)
(the Mac version will run on Mac OSX 10.4 and greater)
Order securely, anytime, day or night.
Within minutes you can be harnessing the incredible power of Productivity Coach in your life.
Only $47 $27!
Simply click the button below to order now.
P.S. Of all the things you can improve in your life, your ability to take action is one of the most important – hands down! Use Productivity Coach risk-free for the next 4 weeks and finally experience what it feels like to Get More Done!
P.P.S. Think about this. If some tool could save you just 1 hour of time, wouldn’t it be worth $27? You do value your time at more than that, right? But what if it could save you an hour every day, every day of the week, every week of the year? What would you do with that extra hour? Spend more time with the family or friends? Write more books? Sleep in? You now have the power to make that decision for yourself.
P.P.P.S. Don’t take our word for it, these are real live people telling what they think about Productivity Coach!
What Others Are Saying
Don't Miss Anything!
Sign up to our exclusive newsletter below to stay up to date with our publishing and marketing tips, resources and more. Plus, you'll get instant access to our training, "Building a Book Marketing Plan" ($27 value).
Click Here for Instant Access