Do you want to learn how to grow your Twitter followers with people in your target audience who are active and likely to follow you back? In this video I will show you how to do this manually as well as share our Manage Flitter review. We have started using this tool to find twitter followers in our target audience.
Check out this training on how to get Twitter followers and our Manage Flitter review. Then, find out more about the tool we use here: http://www.trainingauthors.com/manageflitter
Tutorial: Grow Your Twitter Following & Our Manage Flitter Review
Things to NOT Do When Growing Your Twitter Following:
– I don’t recommend buying followers
– Do NOT follow/unfollow too agressively as it can get your Twitter account shut down (i.e. “Twitter jail”)
What to Look For in Twitter Followers:
– They have a profile image
– They are active
– They are in your target audience
– They already have an established account (i.e. 1,000 followers)
– They will tend to follow people back
Settings We Recommend on Manage Flitter:
You can find potential Twitter followers manually as I showed in the video above or by using the tool we are now using called Manage Flitter.
– Users you’re not following and users not following you
– Keywords in bio for your target audience OR followers of someone similar to you
– Profile image
– We’ve never followed
– Followers 1,000+
– Followers/Follower ratio: 0.7 to 2.5
Manage Flitter also has a service where you can pay someone to go into your account and unfollow/follow daily for you. Simply login to your account, go to your dashboard and click “RAM Activity Report”. You can then purchase this service at that screen.
Are you on Twitter? Why or why not? What is the best way you have found to grow your Twitter following?