Publicity: It sounds like something that only big publishing houses can afford to do, yet any author can increase their publicity and their book sales – and do so on a shoestring budget. “Author Publicity Pack” will outline over 750 places that authors of all genres can get publicity for themselves and their books.
- 41 Places to Promote Your Book For Free
- 600+ Places for Authors to Get Exposure for Their Books Through Guest Blogging
- 8 Free Press Releases Submission Sites
- 8 Places to Get Book Reviews
- 20 Book Awards for Which You Can Submit Your Book
- 5 Media Sources for Authors
- 43 Paid Advertising Resources
- 5 Virtual Bookshelves and Forums
- 34 Facebook Groups for Book Promotion
- And More!
Because we have personally published many Christian books, we have also included 100+ additional resources specifically for Christian authors.
And in the back of the book, you get access to our bonus 20-page PDF, “Places to Submit Your Free KDP Select Promotion.” We have been using the KDP Select program since January 2012 and have seen our book royalties increase tremendously. This PDF shares the process I take for each of my free promotions.
Join us and take your marketing to the next level by publicizing your book!
Get Your Copy Here:
Kindle | Nook | iBookstore
Here’s what other authors are saying about this book:
– Jo Linsdell, author of best-selling
Out And About At The Zoo
“Awesome Treasure that removes Marketing Pressure!”
– Retha Groenewald, author of The Four Faces