“Marketing fails are always marketing forwards.” – Lindsey Hartz
This episode is an interview with Lindsey Hartz, a marketing consultant and book launch strategist for authors and publishers.
Questions asked on this expert’s interview:
- How did you get started marketing and launching books for authors?
- What’s the general process of marketing and launching a book?
- How can an author overcome uncertainty and overwhelm when marketing?
- What do authors need to be doing NOW to prepare for a successful book launch?
- What key launch strategies are most important to selling books?
- Where can authors connect with you further?
Prefer audio? Listen below.
Subscribe to the podcast here.
Notes from this episode:
We are thrilled to have Lindsey Hartz, owner of the Hartz Agency, a boutique marketing firm dedicated to creating strategic marketing campaigns that help your words transform lives.
- 01:44 – How Lindsey get started marketing and launching books for authors
- 05:13 – The general process of marketing and launching a book
- 09:31 – How an author can overcome uncertainty and overwhelm when marketing
- 14:20 – How to prepare for a successful book launch
- 20:28 – The key launch strategies
- 25:43 – Case studies
- 35:09 – Framework in organizing a book launch
- 37:48 – Q & A
- 56:22 – Connect with Lindsey
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sign up here for free training: https://www.hartzagency.com/insider
Watch the Video Below:
We hope this episode encourages and inspires you in launching your bestselling books.
Share Your Breakthroughs
Share what impacted you from this post and any breakthroughs God gave you as a result in the comments below.