Have you ever heard the following quote?
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”
We’ve found that it rings true when it comes to book marketing. You can market your book without a plan, doing a little marketing here and a little marketing there, but we’ve found if you really want to successfully market your book, you’ve got to have a plan.
But how do you build a book marketing plan that will work for you?
It’s not as hard as you might think – as long as you know what you’re doing.
Book Marketing Plan
In Building a Book Marketing Plan, we will walk you through building a book marketing plan. Covering everything from getting started and branding, to pre-pub. at-pub. and post-publication checklists.
We want to help you build a plan that will work for you.
Having a plan in place is useless if you don’t have the time, desire, or know-how to implement it.
After going through this training, you will know exactly what it takes to market your book, and you’ll have an action plan.
Here’s What We’ll Cover:
- Key Factors Of A Successful Book Marketing Plan.
- How To Optimize Your Marketing Efforts Before, At, and After Publication.
- How To Build A Plan That Works For You.
- Tracking And Evaluating Your Marketing Efforts.
- And More!
Our goal is to give you the best overview possible to start effectively marketing your book–today!
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Building A Book Marketing Plan – Our 25-page PDF report about Building A Book Marketing Plan with action steps to help you on your way.
- Publication Checklist – We’ll also give you our publication checklist to help you market your books as you go.
- Templates – We’ve also included the templates we use for marketing our books. You’ll get templates for tracking your promotions as well as templates for creating your book marketing plan.
- Video Presentation – You will also be able to watch as Shelley teaches authors how to develope a book marketing plan. This is a replay of her teaching the course live at a self-publishing seminar.
Get It Now!
We could sell this course for $27, but you can get Building Your Book Marketing Plan absolutely FREE when you subscribe to our mailing list.
Honestly, I could charge you the full price, or even more for this course, but I want to be known for giving more than I take so I want this to be our gift to you. I hope you join me to get the most out of your book marketing efforts.
Here’s To Your Book Marketing Success,