Have you decked your halls for the season?
One of my favorite parts of Christmas is driving around and looking at all of the decorations and lights, but it occurred to me this year, how often our websites and book marketing efforts get left out of our holiday cheer. We’ve all heard the saying that a picture is worth a thousand words, right? Well, this year, we encourage you to share the joy of Christmas with your readers by sprucing up your website and marketing with holiday graphics.
Here’s a list of 8 ways you can boost your book sales with holiday graphics:
- Use them for a quote photo. Have you or one of your characters said something seasonal? Add it to a graphic and share it around the web (be sure to include a link to your book)
- Use them to spice up a blog post or e-mail. Graphics catch reader’s attention and make web pages easier on the eyes. Try including some holiday graphics in a blog post or even in an e-mail to your following.
- Update your website with a little Christmas cheer. Nothing says “Happy Holidays” quite like… well, the words “Happy Holidays”
- Liven up your Christmas eBooks with these great images! Have you written a holiday eBook? Why not spice it up with some colorful photos?
- Post a graphic on Pinterest or Facebook and link to your holiday sales, posts, etc. – or just to add some holiday spirit.
- Create festive fliers about your book that you can post on bulletin boards at your local businesses – local bulletin boards are great places to get some local business action!
- Create your own physical products by using “Zazzle,” “CafePress” and other online areas where they help you create mouse-pads, coffee mugs, t-shirts and more that can be both Christmas gifts and marketing tools!
- Create a graphic advertisement for a Christmas sale you are having or taking part in – Speaking of which, when you join our Clean Reads Holiday Book Sale over at BooklyBooks.com, we’ll give you over 1500 royalty free graphics you can use in your own marketing.
Finding just the right image to jazz up your blog posts can take a lot of time, and even money. So why not cut your work in half? It would take hours of work and maybe even hundreds of dollars to collect these graphics on your own, but even after we have done the work for you, we are giving away the mega pack to anyone who registers for the Clean Reads Holiday Book Sale that we’re gearing up for over at BooklyBooks.com! That’s over 1500 graphics that you can use year after year that you get FREE in addition to increased book sales and rankings.
You can get all the juicy details at: http://www.booklybooks.com/book-sale-registration/
No matter how you decide to celebrate the season, we want to wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.