One of the best tools I have found in 2014 is Canva.com. Canva is a free online graphic editing tool where you can create images for social media, blog posts, presentations, Kindle eBooks, and more.
You can use your own pictures or their backgrounds for free or pay $1 to use their premium images.
One of my favorite features within Canva is their pre-designed templates you can use to start a project. Instead of looking at a blank screen, you can simply edit their fonts, colors, and images to make it your own quickly and easily.
See my tutorial here:
Places to Find Royalty-Free Images
- One of our favorite places to find free royalty-free images is http://www.freeimages.com/.
- Another great resource for free images is http://www.pixabay.com.
- We have a training that teaches you how to find free royalty-free images here: https://www.trainingauthors.com/courses/free-blog-images/
- Image Monthly: Get 25 royalty free images every month, plus quote backgrounds, quotes, and more (use the coupon shelleyrocks to get almost 50% off your first month).
- Dollar Photo Club – Royalty free photos for just $1 each. The best part? You get the print quality version of the photo for just one dollar. We are members here and love that you can download a print quality picture for such a great deal. We haven’t found a better price anywhere. You can also use this pictures for your blog posts, social media posts, etc.
- Fotolia – Royalty free photos you can download and pay as you go. This is a great option if you don’t need many photos at first.
- 100+ social media images – inspirational quotes you can start using right away.
- 100 social media graphics pack – MORE inspirational quotes you can uses, these come with the .psd file so you can edit them for your own custom quotes.
See Shelley’s review of Image Monthly below:
Sign up for Image Monthly here: www.trainingauthors.com/imagemonthly