Looking for engaging content to post on social media? In the video below, I share three tools to consider.
Here’s the list of 3 tools:
7-Day Marketing Challenge: Write Evergreen Tweets and Posts
Join our 7-day challenge in Author Audience Academy where I’ll walk you through step-by-step on setting up your evergreen tweet and post document and writing out your tweets.
What you’ll get:
- 7-day challenge with step-by-step training.
- Comment in the member’s area for additional accountability and coaching.
- Get my evergreen document template (.doc)
- Download my 20-page evergreen tweet document for ideas on how to write tweets for your books (PDF).
- Learn the anatomy of a tweet.
- Download my list of hundreds of hashtags for authors.
- Evergreen content checklist (PDF).
- Includes over 250 inspirational quotes in 140 characters or less, ready to copy and paste into your Twitter account…almost a year’s worth! They say quotes are more likely to be re-tweeted, so choose your favorite from this list and load them into your Twitter account. Plus, I included some Thanksgiving scriptures and other quotes for you as well.
- Plus you’ll get 200+ inspirational images – These are images you can use to post on social media.
You’ll get instant access to this training when you sign up for Author Audience Academy. Join us today and start your evergreen tweet and post document this week: www.authoraudienceacademy.com
Or if you’re a current member, you can access the training here.
What tools do you use find engaging content? Share your ideas below.