I wanted to take a moment to let you know about a Google Plus webinar training I recommend. Recently, when I was pulling out my hair (not literally, but you know what I mean!) trying to figure out how to do a live Google + Hangout on Air, Denise Wakeman came to my rescue. I attended her Google+ Hangouts on Air previously and knew that she was a few steps ahead of me. And she was! She helped Heather and I get over the obstacles that were holding us back.
That is why when I found out she was hosting webinar training on the topic of Google Plus, I knew it would be good. And it was. I personally have her training on Google+ and picked up some new tips for my business. Good stuff!
Why Should You Join Google Plus?
I know, I know…it’s another social media platform to keep up with as an author. However, this is no ordinary social media platform. This is one owned by Google.
Google = Search, right?
And Google favors its own sites in its search engine.
- Therefore, having a presence on Google+ can boost the traffic to your site and improve your search engine rankings.
- Google+ is growing fast! It is the second largest social network to Facebook and their +1 button is used 5 million times a day.
- It is a huge networking platform to help you get to connect to new people in your niche. This is powerful.
I was convinced a while back that I needed to have a presence on G+. I updated my G+ profile, I have started posting more often and am also connecting with others in G+ communities. However, this training is helping me to take my presence on G+ to the next level.
I highly recommend Denise’s training webinars if you are still wondering where to start and especially if you want to use G+ to present Live Hangouts on Air. She offers a logical step-by-step approach with screenshots and also ongoing support if you get stuck.
Webinar #1: Google+ 101 – 7 Steps to Get Started and Rock it on Google+
Webinar #2: Google+ Hangouts Revealed: How to Set Up and Present Your First Live Hangout
- Get immediate access to both webinars here: http://www.trainingauthors.com/googlepluswebinars (use the code SHELLEYVIP for 20% off)
What you’ll get with each webinar:
- Video training (watch replay online)
- MP3 audio replay (listen online or download)
- PDF slides from the presentation
- PDF transcript (coming soon)
- 3 Google Plussers to study and follow
- Links to resources and more information
- Private Google+ community for students – This means that you’re not just getting a training, but ongoing help and support from Denise and a community of like-minded people.
Here’s what attendees said after the webinars…
“Thanks to you, I’m really starting to love Google Plus! You did a fantastic job with the webinars this week. So excited to continue with the momentum.” – Laura
“Denise Wakeman did a fabulous job with her webinar today all about using Google+ in your business.” – Sue
“Denise, you were terrific on both, got great action plan and revision to what I have up. Now to roll up my sleeves and do it.” – Melissa
“Denise Wakeman Great call about HOAs with great mix of strategy and techie tips.” – Janet
Get Started With Google Plus
If you’re ready to learn how to use the fastest-growing social network that can influence how you get found by your prospective clients, then get the programs, join the Hangout on Wednesday and ask your questions in the private community. I know Denise would love to welcome you!
You can take advantage of this training and get started here: http://www.trainingauthors.com/googlepluswebinars (use the code SHELLEYVIP for 20% off )
Are you already on Google+? If so, share any tips you have learned below.