Today’s topic: Creating a Concrete Plan to Complete Your Book
Subscribe to the Podcast here.
Notes from this episode:
You have a lot of ideas in your mind for your books and you feel like you’re juggling them all at once. You might be wondering how you are going to finish them all.
In this episode, you’ll discover amazing insights on how you can create a concrete plan to cross the finish line, one step at a time.
Get some ideas on which book to write first here.
Set-up a 90-day publishing plan. Learn more here.
Check out 6 creative ideas to finish your book here.
Download Your Publishing Map
If you want to write and publish a book but don’t know where to start, this Publishing Map is for you. You will learn Shelley’s 9 simple steps inside her publishing map that will help you gain clarity on your next steps.
Download it now for free here.
Join Our Procrastination to Publication Workshop
With our simple 5-step system, you’ll be able to self-publish a quality Kindle eBook (without breaking the bank) in as little as 30 days. Here are a few of the topics we’ll cover:
- The 5-step method for editing, formatting, and designing a book cover so you can publish your Kindle eBook in as little as 30 days.
- My go-to process for self-editing your manuscript (that writers rave about)
- The formula I’ve used to easily price my books
- The tools you can use to format your book (and who you can hire to do it for you)
- The 5-minute hack to instantly know if your book cover will stop the scroll
- Get started now here.
Have Comments or Questions?
Share them in the comments below.