This episode was teachings we did to begin our Virtual Writing Retreat in January. However, we wanted to share these with you.
Today’s topic is: Free at Last
As Kingdom writers let us have a freedom mindset. It’s time to move forward with our writing and the messages that God put on our hearts to share with the world.
Subscribe to the podcast here.
Notes from this episode:
- What does the word free mean for you?
- We can either see ourselves as slaves to fear, to our past, to addictions, etc. Or we can see ourselves as God’s chosen people.
- He who the Son sets free is free indeed. John 8:36
- Let’s take on this freedom mindset. It’s time to move forward with our writing the messages God has put on our hearts to share.
- It’s time to let it all go and trust God with our writing, and the marketing and trust Him alone, not strive, not try to figure out in our own strength.
- Go do what God has called you to do.
Get Instant Access: Business Meeting with God
Get instant access to FREE video training and PDF download where you will learn the steps we recommend when having a weekly business meeting with God here: https://www.trainingauthors.com/businessmeeting/
Share Your Breakthroughs
Share what impacted you from this post and any breakthroughs God gave you as a result in the comments below.