This episode was teachings we did to begin our Virtual Writing Retreat in January. However, we wanted to share these with you.
Today’s topic is: Big Brave Steps
In order to write your book, then to market it and share it with the world, it requires a lot of really big, brave steps.
Subscribe to the podcast here.
Notes from this episode:
- What do you think the theme brave means for the projects you’re working on?
- In order to write your book, then to market it and share it with the world, it requires a lot of really big, brave steps.
- There will always be resistance.
- There is a spiritual enemy at work.
- What is the promised land that God has given you? The destination that He’s taking you to?
- I would encourage you, write down your dream.
- Today you may need to take some of these big scary brave steps. Take them with God!
Get Instant Access: Business Meeting with God
Get instant access to FREE video training and PDF download where you will learn the steps we recommend when having a weekly business meeting with God here: https://www.trainingauthors.com/businessmeeting/
Share Your Breakthroughs
Share what impacted you from this post and any breakthroughs God gave you as a result in the comments below.
Leave a Reply