Today’s topic: Joy in Our Writing
Prefer audio? Listen below.
Subscribe to the podcast here.
Notes from this episode:
“I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.” – Romans 15:13 (NLT)
- Kingdom Writers have access to a joy that can’t be manufactured through human means. It’s something that we’re given by the Holy Spirit
- We can follow Paul’s example by praying that we are filled with this joy.
Read John 16:20-24
- We should expect some pain and struggle in the process of writing our book
- Pain and anguish eventually give way to joy as our books are birthed into the world.
- Jesus tells us to ask in his name – what are the requests of our hearts regarding our writing?
- As we ask and see the prayers of our hearts answered, abundant joy follows.
We should approach our writing with relaxed, open hands, not clenched fists. When we’re open to the Spirit’s leading, a beautiful melody of words can follow.
Book Writing Lab
Get your book out of your head and onto paper using our 3 proven book writing formulas
…and then create a writing plan to finish your first draft.
We just launched our brand new workshop, Book Writing Lab, and you can get in today for just $27. WooHoo!
Get started here: https://bookwritinglab.com/
Watch the Video Below:
We hope this episode encourages and inspires you in your writing.
Share Your Breakthroughs
Share what impacted you from this post and any breakthroughs God gave you as a result in the comments below.
Sally Ferguson says
Yes, may the Lord bring joy in the writing!
Shelley Hitz says
Yes and amen!