Today’s topic: Is It Any Less “Excellent” to Self-Publish?
Subscribe to the Podcast here.
Notes from this episode:
You might be wondering how you will share your powerful message with the world.
Is traditional publishing really the only option? Is self-publishing truly less “excellent”?
In this episode, you’ll discover insights on ways you can get your message to your target audience through self-publishing and why we don’t believe it is any less “excellent.”
Links Mentioned in this episode:
- IBPA Industry Standards Checklist (PDF)
- Benefits of independent publishing (self-publishing)
- Self-publishing vs. traditional publishing
Download Your Publishing Map
If you want to write and publish a book but don’t know where to start, this Publishing Map is for you. You will learn Shelley’s 9 simple steps inside her publishing map that will help you gain clarity on your next steps.
Download it now for free here.
Join Our Procrastination to Publication Workshop
With our simple 5-step system, you’ll be able to self-publish a quality Kindle eBook (without breaking the bank) in as little as 30 days.
Here are a few of the topics we cover:
- The 5-step method for editing, formatting, and designing a book cover so you can publish your Kindle eBook in as little as 30 days.
- My go-to process for self-editing your manuscript (that writers rave about)
- The formula I’ve used to easily price my books
- The tools you can use to format your book (and who you can hire to do it for you)
- The 5-minute hack to instantly know if your book cover will stop the scroll
Get started now here.
Have Comments or Questions?
Share them in the comments below.