Enter your name and email address below to get access to the Christian Book Academy success stories. Be inspired by their stories and learn practical tips from the case studies. After you sign up, you will get an email with the link to listen on your favorite podcast app (check your spam/promotions folder if you don’t see it).
A few things you’ll learn:
- The easy path Jennifer Nelson discovered to finally become an author in just 10 days.
- How Jan Cox gained both freedom and control over publishing her books (plus saved thousands of dollars)
- The pivot Lola Oshinowo made after spending time in prayer that made all the difference for her first book.
- How Tanecia Mitchell gained a strategy to take the first draft of her manuscript to a finished book in just a few months. Plus how she used speaking engagements and books signings to sell books plus has over 25 reviews.
- The strategy Esther Espinoza used to sell over 500 copies of her magazine with one idea.
- The one thing that helped Heather Erdmann finally finish her first draft so she was able to publish her first book (previously she got stuck and never finished more than a few pages).
- How MaryAnn Ward combined her passion for art and writing into an unexpected book that wasn’t even on her radar…and it has already sold more than 100 copies.
- The strategy that helped Lauren Darroch overcome “writer’s guilt” and finally start writing consistently. She’s more productive than ever and has published book twins (two books at the same time) and is now working on her third one. WooHoo!
- And more!