How cool is this? You can now use the free voice dictation feature in Google Docs. I love this and know it will make so many of your lives so much easier!
In this training, I’m going to share with you the steps on how to use the free voice dictation feature in Google Docs.
Watch the Video Below:
How it Works
I want to show you how powerful this free tool is. This is amazing because you don’t even have to buy Microsoft Word, Dragon Dictation, or anything. It comes for free in Google Docs.
Here are the steps on how you can use it;
- Open a new Google Document by signing up for a free Google account. For Gmail users, this is already built into your account.
- Once you open a Google Document, clink on Tools and then clink on Voice Typing.
3. Then click on the little microphone icon that appears. As soon as it starts recording, you will just have to speak.
4. If you want to take a break, you just have to click the little Microphone again to pause. look how good it dictated my words. It’s pretty good!
5. Then you can go back through and edit a little bit as there might be some things that don’t go perfectly.
6. You can also choose your language if you have a different language than English by clicking on the icon. Look below.
- You can also move the icon around, wherever it’s most conducive. If you want to have it more on the right side or left side, you can always do that.
This is great, go try it today!
If you’ve already tried it leave me a comment and let me know how it works for you. I hope you’ve learned something new from this tutorial and you can write more books using this feature.
Have Comments or Questions?
Share them in the comments below.