This episode was originally recorded inside our Christian Book Academy group as live videos. However, we wanted to share these teachings with you.
Today’s topic is: God Uses Underdogs and Our Weakness for His Glory
God uses underdogs. He’s in that process of using our weaknesses for His strength and glory.
We are blessed when we realize and embrace our places of weaknesses and brokenness where we need God.
Subscribe to the podcast here.
Notes from this episode:
Matthew 5 3-12
- The spirit of humility is always greater than pride.
- It’s about God, the message and abilities He’s given us. It’s the things He’s shown us, or that we’ve learned over time or the gifts that we have to write.
- Where do you feel weak? In the area of marketing your book?
- As business owners, we need to know how to prioritize.
- The things that we put off are the things that tend to be the most powerful.
- You’re blessed when you have a need. When you are humble. When you are weak. He is strong.
- God uses underdogs.
- But when you know what God’s called you to do when you just have that confirmation that this is a message He’s given you to share.
- Find what works best for you.
- We have to realize our need for God.
- The same word that Jesus used in Luke 418, where he’s quoting Isaiah 61, one where it says he had come to preach the gospel to the poor, heal the brokenhearted, and set the captives free.
- When we just embrace our needs, we embrace humility in our marketing, a blessing comes. God’s gonna show us something, a divine connection is going to come in a strategic partnership, an opening for something, probably an increase in sales, a strategy that God gives us.
Get Instant Access: Business Meeting with God
Get instant access to FREE video training and PDF download where you will learn the steps we recommend when having a weekly business meeting with God here: https://www.trainingauthors.com/businessmeeting/
Share Your Breakthroughs
Share what impacted you from this post and any breakthroughs God gave you as a result in the comments below.