“The world is looking for Christians to step-up and bring Biblical answers to the world.” – Saundra Dalton-Smith
This episode is an interview with Saundra Dalton-Smith, a Board-Certified internal medicine physician, speaker, and author.
Prefer audio? Listen below.
Subscribe to the podcast here.
Notes from this episode:
We are thrilled to have Saundra Dalton-Smith, an international wellness expert featured in numerous media outlets including Prevention, MSNBC, Women’s Day, FOX, Fast Company, Psychology Today, and as a guest on Dr. Oz show. She is the author of numerous books including her new book Sacred Rest: Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy, Restore Your Sanity, including ground-breaking insight on the seven types of rest needed to optimize your productivity, increase your overall happiness, overcome burnout, and live your best life
- 01:51 – How she get started in Public Relation
- 08:20 – The mindset shift
- 12:19 – Tips for marketing Evangelism on a budget
- 17:43 – Ways to convert your audience to leads
- 23:54 – How to effectively put a call to action
- 25:37 – Sandra talks about freebies
- 27:41 – Why do authors resist lead magnets
- 29:35 – In-depth course on how to be a publicist
- 32:12 – Success in the midst of the pandemic
- 36:07 – Advice for authors and writers
- 39:40 – Q&A
- 46:17 – Prayer
- 49:03 – Connect with Sandra
Links mentioned in this episode:
Free assessment: RestQuiz.com
Be Your Own Publicist course: https://www.trainingauthors.com/publicist
Watch the Video Below:
We hope this episode encourages and inspires you in promoting your books.
Share Your Breakthroughs
Share what impacted you from this post and any breakthroughs God gave you as a result in the comments below.