I am so proud of my Author Audience Academy members that finished our Kindle to Print Challenge in April 2016. WooHoo!
In a previous blog post, I shared 5 signs it may be time to publish your Kindle book in print format here: www.shelleyhitz.com/5-signs-may-time-publish-print-book-kindle-version
Here are the 5 signs it may be time to publish a print book from a Kindle version:
- Your Kindle book is selling well.
- Customers are asking for a print version.
- All of the issues have been worked out with your Kindle version.
- You would like a print version to use in your marketing efforts.
- To have a reason to relaunch and build buzz again for your book.
I also shared the steps you need to take when publishing a print book from a Kindle version here: http://www.shelleyhitz.com/podcast39
Here is a recap of the steps you need to take:
- Get your ISBN.
- Have the interior formatted for print.
- Format your cover for print.
- Publish your files on Createspace (or the printer you use).
Every month in Author Audience Academy, we have a different challenge. In April, the challenge was all about taking the steps to publish a print book from an already published Kindle book.
Here are the finishers of the challenge who published their print book within 30 days. A BIG congratulations to each of them on their brand new book babies.
Evangeline Colbert – Live to Win!
See More Here: Live to Win
Lisa Mills – Holding On
See More Here: Holding On
Teresa Mills – Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Washington DC: Fun, Facts and Amazing Discoveries for Kids
See More Here: Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Washington DC
Patti Mauree Pendleton – Jesus In The Daily: How to Maintain a Balanced Relationship with Christ
See More Here: Jesus in the Daily
Jean Wise – Spiritual Retreats
See More Here: Spiritual Retreats
For step-by-step training and coaching to help you publish your first book in 30 days or less, join us at Author Audience Academy.