Today’s topic: Publishing a Journal in Print and eBook Versions
Subscribe to the Podcast here.
Click here to leave an iTunes review and subscribe to the show. Read my step-by-step tutorial and find out all the details here.
Notes from this episode:
Have you ever thought of publishing your own journal but you’re not sure which medium or platform to use? Is there really one way to self-publish journals?
In this episode, we talk about how to do it as well as the difference between print and eBook versions of a journal.
Download Your Publishing Map
If you want to write and publish a book but don’t know where to start, this Publishing Map is for you. You will learn Shelley’s 9 simple steps inside her publishing map that will help you gain clarity on your next steps.
Download it now for free here.
Join Our Procrastination to Publication Workshop
With our simple 5-step system, you’ll be able to self-publish a quality Kindle eBook (without breaking the bank) in as little as 30 days.
Here are a few of the topics we’ll cover:
- The 5-step method for editing, formatting, and designing a book cover so you can publish your Kindle eBook in as little as 30 days.
- My go-to process for self-editing your manuscript (that writers rave about)
- The formula I’ve used to easily price my books
- The tools you can use to format your book (and who you can hire to do it for you)
- The 5-minute hack to instantly know if your book cover will stop the scroll
Get started now here.
Have Comments or Questions?
Share them in the comments below.