This episode is an interview with Thomas Umstattd on how to grow your author platform with podcasting.
Prefer audio? Listen below.
Subscribe to the podcast here.
Notes from this episode:
We are thrilled to have Thomas Umstattd. He has helped authors for over a decade as a literary agent, marketing director, and radio show host. He started his first podcast in 2007 and currently hosts the Novel Marketing and the Christian Publishing Show.
- 00:36 Prayer
- 02:03 Get to know Thomas Umstattd
- 05:23 How can authors use podcasts to grow their platform?
- 16:32 Tips on how to know if your audience is listening to a podcast
- 18:15 Recommendations to target your audience
- 21:58 All about podcast advertising
- 25:39 What mistakes do authors make when guesting on podcasts?
- 36:42 What mistakes do authors make when starting their own podcast?
- 39:33 Q&A
- 51:45 Message for authors
- 54:36 Connect with Thomas
Watch the Video Below:
We hope this episode encourages and inspires you in building and growing your author platform.
Share Your Breakthroughs
Share what impacted you from this post and any breakthroughs God gave you as a result in the comments below.