This episode is part of the Kingdom Marketing Mindset Series. We originally recorded these teachings inside our Christian Book Academy Facebook group as live videos. However, we wanted to also encourage you in the writing, publishing, and marketing of your books.
Today’s topic is: Kingdom Driven Marketing with Shae Bynes
Prefer audio? Listen below.
Subscribe to the podcast here.
Notes from this episode:
This week we are thrilled to have Shae Bynes, CEO of Kingdom Driven Entrepreneur with us to talk about Kingdom driven marketing for authors.
- 0:51 – Getting started with becoming Kingdom driven marketing in sales and business
- 2:41 – Common marketing traps for authors
- 11:32 – Issues to avoid when writing your bio
- 15:15 – Tips for authors on marketing their books
- 23:27 – Practical ways to serve your audience or readers
- 29:26 – Shae’s personal testimony of grace over grind with marketing
- 35:44 – Ask God for strategies to market your books
- 44:50 – Encouragement from Shae Bynes
Connect with Shae here: https://www.kingdomdrivenentrepreneur.com/
Read her book, Grace Over Grind here: https://amzn.to/2T0VHXJ (and leave her a review!). I recommend the paperback version because it has the journal in the back.
One minute reflection
Instrumental music used with permission: “My Loving Kindness” by Tammy Sorenson. Find out more at http://tammysorenson.com
Get Instant Access: Business Meeting with God
Get instant access to FREE video training and PDF download where you will learn the steps we recommend when having a weekly business meeting with God here: https://www.trainingauthors.com/businessmeeting/
Share Your Breakthroughs
Share what impacted you from this post and any breakthroughs God gave you as a result in the comments below.