Today’s topic: 5 Ways Publishing a Short Kindle eBook Will Save You Money
Subscribe to the Podcast here.
Notes from this episode:
In today’s episode, you will learn the big impact of writing small kindle books. Find out why smaller books sell well, how a shorter book really is a quick win for you as an author, and what length your book should be to maximize your impact.
Learn tips on how you can get started today on your first (or next) Kindle eBook.
This episode was initially recorded as one of the presentations in our Kingdom Writers Conference: Count the Costs edition in May 2022. You can get all the conference recordings as a bonus to our Procrastination to Publication workshop.
We are featuring one of our Christian Book Academy members, Sandra Richardson.
After finishing the Procrastination to Publication Workshop, Sandra got the tools she needed to actually get her books formatted and self-published. She received information on the types of publishing and the steps to follow when publishing a book. She gained information on the various options for formatting and pricing. She learned the best way to purchase ISBNs and other gems from the course. Awesome, Sandra! 🥳
Check out her book on Amazon here.
Publish Your Kindle eBook
With our simple 5-step system, you’ll be able to self-publish a quality Kindle eBook (without breaking the bank) in as little as 30 days.
Here are a few of the topics we’ll cover:
- The 5-step method for editing, formatting, and designing a book cover so you can publish your Kindle eBook in as little as 30 days.
- My go-to process for self-editing your manuscript (that writers rave about)
- The formula I’ve used to easily price my books
- The tools you can use to format your book (and who you can hire to do it for you)
- The 5-minute hack to instantly know if your book cover will stop the scroll
Get started now here.
Have Comments or Questions?
Share them in the comments below.